Booking Terms & Conditions
By making a reservation you are accepting all terms and conditions herein…
Deposit and Cancellation Charges
When you book your accommodation, you are entering into a legally binding contract –
- A deposit of £50.00 per person will be taken at the time of booking
- Free cancellation up to 48 HOURS prior to arrival applies to all bookings made directly on our website.
- For Cancellations made after 10.00am 48 hours prior to arrival the deposit will be forfeited
- In the event of a non-arrival a charge for the first night will be applied to the card details provided at the time of booking.
- Having arrived at the hotel, should you wish to cut short your stay, full accommodation charges may apply.
- We strongly recommend that you insure your holiday against cancellation.
- Should you wish to cancel your holiday, we must receive notification in writing or via e-mail prior to your expected date of arrival.
- From time to time, a room move may be required to accommodate you during your entire stay.
- On making your reservation, should this be the case, we will notify you immediately.
- At this point, no charges will apply should you wish to cancel your reservation.
- We regret that requests for particular room numbers cannot be catered for on our internet reservation system.
- Some rooms may experience noise disturbance when the hotel provides evening entertainment. This affects very few rooms. Should this pose a problem during your stay, we will endeavour to move you to a room away from the noise, although this may not always be possible. In this event, no allowance can be made against the room rate.
- Guests who prefer to secure a room away from the risk of entertainment noise are advised to book directly with the hotel by phone on 01626 868000
Guests with Disabilities, Specific Needs or Dietary Requirements
- Every effort has and continues to be made in providing improved access and facilities for guests with disabilities. There is an access statement on our website
- In order that we can be best prepared to cater for guests with specific needs it would be most appreciated if you could contact us in advance on 01626 868000 to discuss your requirements.
- Guests with disabilities that would need to be considered in the event of an evacuation should inform reception on registration.
- Rooms are not normally available until 3:00pm on the day of arrival.
- Guests are most welcome to arrive at the hotel before-hand and use the facilities.
- Rooms must be vacated by 11:00am on the day of departure, however, as above guests are most welcome to use the hotel’s facilities after departure.
- The hotel has a large car park for which there is no charge. You are welcome to pull up at the front door to unload, but then we respectfully request that you find a marked parking space in the main car park. If you are a disabled badge holder we have limited disabled spaces and these are available on a first come first served basis.
- The accommodation is to be settled in full upon departure, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- The following payment types are accepted Cash, Mastercard, Mastercard Debit, Visa, Visa Debit, UK Maestro. The management reserve the right to refuse credit to any guest.
- Should any additional charges arise after settling your bill the account will be forwarded.
- In order to comply with our insurance policy, we are required to advise our guests of the following rules.
- Lone Swimmers – Please advise reception if you are going to be swimming alone and approximately how long you will be.
- Children under 16 years – Must be supervised by an adult either on the poolside or in the water.
- Other rules apply when using either of the swimming pools.
- For your safety, please do not consume alcohol prior to swimming or take any glass or china ware onto poolside.
- Please read the literature provided at the hotel and observe the signs around the pool areas.
- All guest’s details will be kept on file for legal reasons.
- Guest’s addresses may be used for mailing purposes unless otherwise requested.
- Address information will not be passed onto any other organisation but may be used by The Langstone Cliff Hotel.
- If you have previously requested to be on our mailing list and do not wish to receive any further information, please contact us.