Booking Terms & Conditions
By making a reservation you are accepting all terms and conditions herein…
Our charges are quoted in UK Sterling (Pounds Sterling) and must be paid in that currency.
Our quoted charges are inclusive of all UK government taxes, including Value Added Tax.
Gratuities for staff are entirely at the discretion of the guest.
Deposit and Cancellation Charges
When you book your accommodation, you are entering into a legally binding contract –
- We strongly recommend that you obtain adequate holiday insurance. As there may be charges in the event of a cancellation.
- Free cancellation up to 48 HOURS prior to arrival applies to all bookings made directly on our website.
- A deposit of £50.00 per person is requested at the time of booking
- For Cancellations made after 10.00am 48 hours prior to arrival, the deposit will be forfeited unless we are able to fully re-let the accommodation in which case the deposit will be refunded.
- In the event of a non-arrival, a charge for the first night’s accommodation will be applied to the card details provided at the time of booking.
- Having arrived at the hotel, should you wish to cut short your stay, full accommodation charges may apply.
- If for any reason you wish to cancel your holiday, we must receive notification in writing or via e-mail prior to your expected date of arrival if we are able to re-let your accommodation in full we will refund any deposits taken.
- From time to time, a room move may be required to accommodate you during your entire stay you will be notified on making your reservation, should this be the case, we will notify you immediately. At this point, no charges will apply should you wish to cancel your reservation.
- We regret that requests for particular room numbers cannot be guaranteed by our internet reservation system though we will try to accommodate any requests.
Guests with Disabilities, Specific Needs or Dietary Requirements
- Every effort has and continues to be made in providing improved access and facilities for guests with disabilities. There is an access statement on our website
- In order that we can be best prepared to cater for guests with specific needs, it would be most appreciated if you could contact us in advance on 01626 868000 to discuss your requirements.
- Guests with disabilities that would need to be considered in the event of an evacuation should inform reception on registration.
- Rooms are not normally available until 3:00 pm on the day of arrival.
- Guests are most welcome to arrive at the hotel before-hand and use the facilities.
- Rooms must be vacated by 11:00 am on the day of departure, however, as above guests are most welcome to use the hotel’s facilities after departure.
- The hotel has a large car park for which there is no charge. You are welcome to pull up at the front door to unload, but then we respectfully request that you find a marked parking space in the main car park. If you are a disabled badge holder we have limited disabled spaces and these are available on a first come first served basis.
- Accounts are to be settled in full upon departure unless prior arrangements have been made.
- The following payment types are accepted: Cash, Mastercard, Mastercard Debit, Visa, Visa Debit, UK Maestro.
- The management reserve the right to refuse credit to any guest.
- All extras not paid on departure will be automatically charged to your credit card.
- In order to comply with our insurance policy, we are required to advise our guests of the following rules.
- Lone Swimmers – Please advise reception if you are going to be swimming alone and approximately how long you will be.
- Children under 16 years – Must be supervised by an adult either on the poolside or in the water.
- Other rules apply when using either of the swimming pools.
- For your safety, please do not consume alcohol prior to swimming or take any glass or chinaware onto the poolside.
- Please read the literature provided at the hotel and observe the safety notices around the pool areas.
- All guest’s details will be kept on file for legal reasons.
- Guest’s addresses may be used for mailing purposes unless otherwise requested.
- Address information will not be passed onto any other organisation but may be used by The Langstone Cliff Hotel.
- If you have previously requested to be on our mailing list and do not wish to receive any further information, please contact us.