Sea View Rooms with King-Sized Bed
For those guests who don’t plan to be in their room too much but don’t want to miss out on waking up to a sea view, our popular king-sized sea view rooms are ideal. Perfect with couples and friends looking for a getaway for a few days, our king-sized sea view rooms are spacious, and furnished to a high standard, they also offer many good quality amenities and cosy décor.
At the Langstone Cliff Hotel, we’re always working hard to ensure we modernise and improve the quality of our king-sized sea view rooms. We pride ourselves on comfort as well as capturing a home-from-home ambience which works hand-in-hand as a traditional family hotel in Devon.
We have a variety of sea view rooms at the Langstone Cliff Hotel and each room contains:
- A King-sized Double Bed with a Single Bed (with the option to add a cot or an additional single bed)
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Hair dryer
- Freeview LCD TV with Sky Sports Channels and a variety of radio channels
- En suite bathrooms
- First floor family rooms with balconies have bath and shower
- Ground floor family rooms with balconies have just a walk-in shower and no bath
Some of our sea view rooms are located over the Washington Suite, facing east; these rooms have a more so direct sea view but are further from the sea and are close to the lift. The other rooms are poolside rooms overlooking the main hotel lawns, facing north; with the sea to your right as you look out of the window.
If you think you’d like to stay at one of the most delightful South Devon hotels by the sea, our king-sized sea view rooms are the perfect place to rest ones’ head.