St. Valentines Weekend 2018
Share a weekend of love with your nearest and dearest at the best holiday accommodation in Devon!
Picture an oasis in a winter desert, an inferno of love in the cool of the early Spring, garlands of flowers held up as target practice for Eros or sweet puppies with a bow on their collar; failing any of these “it is half-term, so lets take the kids away for a few days” might be how you envisage Valentine’s weekend. Join us at Langstone Cliff and you’ll certainly have one to remember. The format remains the much the same as previous years – and we believe it’s the secret to our successful St.Valentine’s weekend!
Friday 16th February
Feel free to arrive anytime; your rooms will be ready from 3.00pm. There is plenty to do with all the leisure facilities at the hotel including our Indoor pool, Fitness room, Hairdressers, Massage and Beauty treatments. There are indoor and outdoor Children’s play areas and the bar will be open offering a wide range of food and drink including traditional Cream teas, a range of Beer and Lagers, wines and spirits including local real ales.
7:30 am – 10:00 am
- A delicious breakfast will be available for purchase
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- A buffet lunch is included today
7.00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Dinner is served
- Popular local band The Sneakers, are a riveting live 4 piece. They will entertain you through to 11.30 pm – good to listen to and even better to dance to!
The Sneakers are a professional 4 piece band who have performed regularly at the Langstone Cliff hotel and play a wide range of dance music from the 60’s, 70’s and 80’S.
Non-resident tickets are available for dinner followed by dancing to the Sneakers £35.00 per head.
Saturday 17th February
07.30 am – 10:00 am
- Full English breakfast is served in the Lincoln Restaurant with a wide selection of cereals, pastries and fruit followed by a traditional styled cooked breakfast
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Buffet lunch
Take a walk around the beach and across the dunes at Dawlish Warren, or perhaps make a quick trip into Dawlish. Hop on the train to Exeter or enjoy a wealth of attractions in the local area (we have a well-stocked information centre packed with things to do and see beside reception). However you want to spend your time with us, we are more than happy to advise! The Lincoln Bar is open all day for the provision of drinks and light snacks and you may of course make use of the ample public rooms to just sit and relax.
7.00 pm – 9:00 pm
- The restaurant opens and dinner is served
- Twist and Shout offer a fun-packed musical journey through the sights and sounds of the Swinging Sixties. They first appeared here for Easter 2017 and are back by popular demand.
Sunday 18th February
8:00 am – 10:00 am
- Full English breakfast will be served in the Lincoln Restaurant
There is no need to rush off we have some super offers available for those who wish to make a proper break of it.
Our prices include two days accommodation, full English breakfast, buffet lunch, dinner and entertainment.
Price Per Person
|Twin/Double Rooms without Balcony||
|Twin/Double Rooms with Seaview||£235.00|
|Family Rooms without Balcony||£240.00|
|Family Rooms with Seaview||£255.00|
|Family Rooms with Balcony||£260.00|
Additional days, prior to or following Weekend from £60.00 per person per night! To include Dinner, Room and Breakfast
To book your space at our special St. Valentine’s Weekend, call 01626 221329 or contact us here.