We’re a Dog-Friendly Hotel in Devon…
Take a break with your furry friend at our popular dog friendly hotel in Devon…
Offering comfortable surroundings and plenty of natural spaces, a holiday at the Langstone Cliff Hotel isn’t just for you and your family – it can be a deserved getaway for your pet as well!
We know how much your waggy friend means to you, that’s why all the team at the Langstone Cliff Hotel love the idea of you being able to bring them along for your holiday. You won’t need to check an app to see if they are ok, call a kennel or arrange a dog sitter – they can be right by your side for the duration of you break as you enjoy all that beautiful Devon has to offer.
No matter how long you join us for, your dog can be right there with you; we only have a few simple rules that canine companions need to follow.
- We request that humans be in total control of their dog at all times. Please keep them on a lead or harness within the hotel grounds, as well as inside the hotel – we don’t want them running off!
- There is a charge of £8.00 per dog, per day.
- We are not able to provide food for your pet. If you forget to bring some, we can advise of local shops in the area.
- Paws off the furniture!
- Dogs are not allowed in the pool area, children’s play room or outside children’s play area.
- Owners must clean up after their fluffy friend – don’t forget your poo bags!
- While the doggy members of your group are allowed in the Lincoln Bar, they are not allowed in the Lincoln Restaurant or any of the function rooms whilst they are being use for food service.
To enquire about dog grooming, all you need to do is ask reception.
If you’re looking for dog friendly accommodation, Dawlish and the Langstone Cliff Hotel are the places you’ll want to stay or visit. Located in a prime spot on the South West Coastal Path, you can take a relaxing stroll from our hotel that lasts as long as your feet (and paws!) can take you.
Whether you want to watch your four-legged friend sprint across the sand, accompany you on a shopping trip or take some time out with a beverage, you can do it all in South Devon.
Why not visit some of the dog friendly pubs and bars in Exeter? Or head down to the Warren to discover the coves and walks or to Dawlish Town Centre for a spot of shopping… there’s plenty of dog friendly beaches, too!
We look forward to meeting your best friend as much as we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel.