(Updated 9th April 2021)
From Monday 19th April, we are changing our opening times. Monday – Friday we will open at 10am with Hot Food served from 11.30am. Last orders for Food will be 4pm.
The Bar will remain open until 6.00/6.30pm.
Saturdays and Sundays we will open from 10am with Hot Food from 10.30am – 6.30pm.
We hope for the Bar to be open until 8pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
We have free parking – cars MUST be registered at reception to get free parking whilst you are a patron of the hotel. Also, due to new government rules, it is essential that all guests over the age of 16 years track and trace, not just one member of your party. Please ask if you need any help.
We have an outdoor play area for children, lots of space for social distancing and children to play, and fabulous views with a covered gazebo and verandah. Bookings are not necessary, with all tables provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
You may come into the building to use the toilets or visit our hairdressers and beauticians. Unfortunately, at this present time, you are not permitted inside to order food or drink. Please take a seat and one of our team will come to you and take your order.
Our reception is manned daily from 9 am – 7 pm, so please call 01626 868000 if you require any information. We are really looking forward to welcoming back our guests, old and new.
Our number one priority is the safety of our guests, and to this end we will be following government guidelines and regulations. Please find below our current policies regarding the general operation of the hotel and its facilities which will be reviewed regularly, with the latest government advice implemented as soon as it is practical.
We’re striving to balance the constantly changing recommendations and regulations with our usual warm and friendly welcome to all who choose to visit us, and have received some lovely reviews from guests who have recently stayed with us:
“A lovely hotel with stunning views, very friendly staff & with excellent safe social distancing in place, thoroughly enjoyed our stay, thank you, definitely recommend.”
“Perfect coronavirus holiday we felt safe & all the staff were lovely. Beautiful place, nothing too much trouble. Relaxing away from all the stress of recent months. Have already recommended to my friends.”
“Excellent service, good room, fabulous breakfast and well organised Covid-wise.”
The following facilities will be available during your stay, with any equipment thoroughly cleaned and sanitised between each use:
- Restaurant and Bars
- Table Tennis
- Snooker Room
- Tennis (booking system)
- Outdoor Play Area and Woodlands
- Table Football
- Indoor Swimming Pool (booking system)
- Beauty Therapy
- Fitness Room (one at a time)
Unfortunately, at present, we are unable to offer the use of the indoor soft play area.
Our Coronavirus Policy
- Face coverings must now be worn in all public areas of the Hotel, including the Restaurant. They can be taken off once sat at a table for eating and drinking. For guests who are exempt due to underlying health conditions, you may prefer to wear an exemption card but this is not a legal requirement. If you do not have one you may be questioned by our staff.
- On arrival please register at Reception, where you will be issued with a wrist band that we ask you to wear at all times to assist us in complying with government guidelines regarding registrations. Smart Parking has been installed in our car park – please provide your vehicle registration when registering to avoid fines.
- Check-in is available from 4:00 pm, though please bear with us as the additional cleaning requirements may mean on occasion rooms are delayed.
- Rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised before your arrival. Housekeeping staff will service your room every day unless you place the Do Not Disturb sign on your door.
- We would ask that you use your own private bathroom, whenever possible, rather than public facilities.
- We are taking bookings for the indoor pool on the day, for 45-minute slots. Please use your bedroom to change as the changing rooms are currently closed.
- At Breakfast, when your whole table is seated you will be greeted by a member of the waiting team who will take your order for tea, coffee and toast. When you are ready please make your way to the Alcove where a member of our Restaurant Team will serve your cereals and fruit juices and the Chefs will serve your cooked breakfast. You are of course welcome to visit the serving stations as often as you choose but we ask that at all times you follow the one-way system and maintain social distancing in order to keep yourself and others safe.
- Evening meals taken in the Lincoln Restaurant will be served directly from the kitchen from 6:30 – 8:30 pm.
- We are only permitted to offer table service so please use the QR code found on each table to order directly from your phone or alternatively wait for a member of our staff to place your order.
- Our Bar and Restaurant will officially be shut at 10 pm. Last orders for drinks will be 9.30 pm.
- Drinks will be available after 10 pm for Room Service only. Please call 504 from your hotel bedroom to place your order, which will be delivered outside your door. Please note there is a service charge of £2.00 per tray.
- Please pay via credit or debit card, using contactless whenever possible. Your room bill can be delivered to your room the evening prior to your departure or it can be emailed to you on request to Reception. We ask that you vacate your room and check out by 10.30 a.m. You are welcome to stay within the hotel and grounds for the rest of the day and use all available facilities.
- In order to help maintain social distancing, we have a one-way system to access the Lincoln Restaurant through the bar lounge and exit via the Washington Ballroom foyer. A separate one-way system is in place to access the Lounge and Verandah.
- We have put in place an enhanced regime of cleaning to minimise the risk of spreading any illnesses. All high-frequency touchpoints such as light switches, door handles, touch plates on doors, handrails, taps, surfaces, etc. will be cleaned several times a day.
- Hand sanitisers have been located at key points for guest and staff use. Please make use of these hand sanitising facilities on a regular basis.
- All furniture is positioned to maintain recommended social distances. We respectfully request that you do not move the furniture.
- When walking through the Hotel we will ask that you please use your discretion and consideration by keeping the recommended social distance of 2 metres whenever possible between yourself and other guests. We have put in guidance signage throughout the hotel to assist.
- Staff temperatures will be taken at the commencement of each shift and a health questionnaire completed before they start work.
- All staff will be required to wear a face-covering when in public areas. unless exempt.
If you develop Covid–19 symptoms, such as a dry continuous cough, high temperature, loss or change to your sense of smell and taste, we ask that you re-arrange your booking for another time. If you feel unwell at any point during your stay, please stay in your room and inform one of the Management team by telephoning Reception on ‘0’.
Please do not hesitate to speak to contact us if there is anything at all we can do to make your stay with us, all you want it to be.
We look forward to welcoming you.
The Langstone Family and Team