Kids Stay Free this Summer
From Friday 21st July to Monday 4th September 2017
For most, the school summer break falls from Friday 21st July through to Monday 4th September 2017. It is when the children are on holiday that the Langstone Cliff really comes into its own – it is ideal for family holidays, and children of all ages are genuinely welcomed.
We are very proud of the fact that guests who first visited the hotel as children back in the 1950’s and 60’s still visit us to this very day with their children, grand-children, yes and even great-grand-children – honestly!
There is an abundance of family rooms where two children under 10 can stay absolutely FREE OF CHARGE – including both accommodation and meals.
Our hotel boasts…
- 19 acres of grounds with woodland and lawns
- A 500 yard footpath leads to 2 miles of sandy beach, rock pools and caves
- Heated Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools
- Hard Tennis Court
- Full size Snooker Table
- Table Tennis
- Golf practice area (the Warren Golf Club is an eighteen hole links course that is just 800 yards from the hotel, where guests can enjoy golf at less than half price)
- Indoor and outdoor young children’s play areas
We also offer nightly children’s entertainment (different entertainer each night) from 8pm for an hour or so which the kids just love. In summer 2017 we have entertainment from the following…
Magician Rob Veale
See our What’s On page for full listings.
For pricing, you can contact the hotel directly on 01626 221329, contact us here or check availability online.
Please note: Family rooms are only available when you book direct.
Terms & Conditions
- Up to two children can stay free including food and accommodation with every two full paying adults.
- Must be booked direct with the hotel in order to use this offer.
- Children must be under the age of 10.