We have an immediate vacancy for a Kitchen Porter to assist in our busy hotel restaurant.
- Need to be physically fit and self-motivated
- Reliable, willing and friendly
- Helpful disposition with a keen to please attitude
- Smart appearance
- Able to work in a team and on own initiative
- Cleaning and laying up rooms and service areas for use
- Serving food
- Clearing plates and glasses as required.
- Experience not necessary as training will be given
- Uniform provided
- Meals on duty
- Free parking
Our regular hours are 6.30p.m. – 10.30 pm. these are subject to change, according to our business needs. Please note that live-in facilities are not offered.
Please send your CV in the first instance with your address and DOB to Louise Attwood, Front of House Manager.