We are looking to recruit a Hotel Receptionist to assist in the front of house management of the 64-bedroom Langstone Cliff Hotel.
- Must be of smart appearance, responsible, and have a friendly, very approachable and confident manner
- A willingness to learn and keen to please attitude
- Able to work in a team and use own initiative
- Must be computer literate and have Office/Reception Experience although full training will be given
- Answering Phone Calls
- Taking Bookings and Using a Hotel Bookings system
- Greeting guests
- Typing, Preparing Reports, Accounts, Spreadsheets
- Dealing with a variety of enquiries and queries
- Assisting with Function Bookings
- Liaising with Staff and Management throughout every department
- Assisting where needed
Hours will be 3 – 5 days a week including Bank Holidays, Weekends and Christmas, shifts of approximately eight hours between 7.00a.m – 11.00 p.m. on a rota basis.
Customer service experience essential.
- Uniform provided
- Meals on duty
- Use of Leisure facilities
- Free Parking
- Subsidised Health scheme
Please telephone and speak to Louise Attwood in the first instance.