St. Valentine's Weekend
Love is in the air at the Langstone Cliff Hotel this February…
Friday 16th – Sunday 18th February 2018
This year, St. Valentine’s Day falls on a Wednesday, so we have decided to hold this years’ amour inspired celebrations over the weekend from 16th – 18th February 2018. With no bank holidays from 1st January until the Easter break, our St. Valentine’s Weekend is the perfect opportunity to whisk away that special someone for a few days of R & R, with a sprinkling of live music and dancing.
On the subject of live music, this February we are proud to be presenting a variety of excellent entertainment on both the Friday and Saturday evening and we’d love for you to join us.
Our itinerary this Valentine’s…
Friday 16th February 2018
- Arrival – Arrive at the hotel anytime, however, accommodation will become available from approximately 3.00pm. All the usual hotel facilities are available throughout the day.
- 7.30am – 10am – Breakfast (please contact reception in advance should you wish to arrive in time to purchase breakfast)
- 1.00pm – 2.00pm -Buffet lunch
- 7.00pm – 11.30pm – Dinner will be followed by dancing to The Sneakers, a live four piece band.
About The Sneakers
The Sneakers originate from Somerset and this four piece band has proven to be very popular every time they have appeared at the Langstone Cliff Hotel. Indeed they are most upset if the floor is not packed from start to finish whenever they play.
Saturday 17th February 2018
- 7.30am – 10.00am – Breakfast
- 1.00pm – 2.00pm – Buffet lunch
- 7.00pm – 12.30am – Dinner followed by Twist & Shout
About Twist & Shout
This live act are a musical powerhouse which kicks-off with the explosion of Brit Pop in 1962 through to the era of flower power and the free love of the late sixties. A non-stop feast of music with a live band and leading performers featuring hits such as;
- She Loves You
- Glad All Over
- You’re My World
- Jumpin Jack Flash
- Something Tells Me I’m In to Something Good
- Mr Tambourine Man
- Ferry Cross The Mersey
…and so many more! With non-stop 60’s songs, this show will have the audience on their feet, dancing and singing.
Sunday 18th February
- 8.00am – 10.00am – Breakfast
- 11.00am – Check-out
- 12.30pm – 2pm – Traditional Sunday Lunch (£19.50 per person)
Prices include, two nights’ accommodation, a full English breakfast, hot and cold lunch, dinner and entertainment on both nights.
Double Rooms without Balcony – £220.00
Standard Family/Twin Rooms without Balcony – £230.00
Larger Family Rooms – £235.00
King Double Rooms with Sea View – £240.00
King Family/Twin Rooms with Sea View – £250.00
Family/Twin Rooms with Balcony – £260.00
Family Suites & Ground Floor Suites – £265.00
Double for Single Occupancy – £240.00
Prices quoted are per person for 2 nights inclusive of VAT @ 20.00%.
Looking to impress your partner from the second they arrive at the hotel? Why not add one of the below little extra’s when booking your room to add a heartfelt surprise for you partner when you arrive…
- Bottle of Champagne – £40 – A bottle of our house Champagne on ice will be in your room ready for your arrival.
- Box of Chocolates – £10 – A delightful selection of delicious chocolates.
- Bouquet of Flowers – £30 – A seasonal bunch of beautiful blossoms to brighten your stay.
We welcome you to book any additional nights’ prior to, or following the weekend from £60.00 per person, per night on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis.
Special Reductions for Children sharing Family Rooms
- Special family reductions for children sharing family rooms
- Up to two (2) children under 10 years of age are completely FREE, including food and accommodation when sharing with two adults.
- Children 10 – 16 years – and additional children or adults sharing are charged at 25% of the room rate.
Friday 16th February
Dinner and Dance with The Sneakers – £35.00 per person
Saturday 17th February
Dinner and Cabaret with Twist & Shout – £47.50 per person
Sunday 18th February
Traditional Sunday Lunch – £19.50 per person